Tuesday, May 5, 2009

pffffffff

so last night i had this dream, it was short and sweet, not a whole lot to it but...kinda amusing.

so in this dream i was either dating...or like...in that awkward "i like you and you like me and its obvious but we're both to idiodic to say anything" stage. either way we were snuggling. well with a character, one of my original characters from a while ago. and it was weird because i always associated myself with his friends in the story, i mean yeah i loved him, i loved all my characters, but i guess its kinda like that friend that you love but you would never consider having a relationship with them you know? which is always totally unfair to the friend and now that i think about it, it was really unfair to this character (yes he's not real but these characters have been in my head since middle school they're so real to me by now)

but now that i think about it, after this silly and cute dream. i'm totally his type. and he's totally mine. kinda weird, i've known these characters for ages now and i'm JUST NOW realizing that, no matter how much i may absolutely love some of the other characters, i think my true love of the story might be him lol.

this makes no sense to anyone else and it isnt meant to, sorry for the ranting (not that anyone actually reads my blog anyway).

1 comment:

Ammobunny said...

Not entirely true that no one ever reads your blog, you know, it's just that some of us are slower than others at FINDING it!!

Ammobunny