Tuesday, August 25, 2009

DAY NUMBER TWO AT REAL COLLEGE! :D


^thats what i had for lunch today, more on that in a second^


okies so today was pretty cool my day started with waking up at 6:30 lol cause my class is at 9:30 and i needed the time to pack my back pack and get dressed and make breakfast and all that normal morning crap. so then i made my way all the way across campus (lol) to the Physics building where my Astronomy 101 class is gonna be. ok so this class is gonna be way extra cool :D and i'm totally jazzed for it. amusingly the professor kinda reminds me of my dad only an Astronomer and not a Biologist (which is what my dad is) so thats cool. and i realized that i was the only nerd in my area of the class that i sat in cause i heard other people talking and they were all saying things like "so are you excited?" "not really i just heard this was an easy class" while i'm sitting there like "OMFG SPACE! 8D" oh oh oh! the Soap Bubble nebula, look it up! its way extra pretty! :D lol and my spiral for that class has written on the front (by me) "Space...the final frontier." LOL NEEEEERD yep thats me what can i say? anyway i think that class is gonna be hella awesome :3

mk so after that class i had lunch. the building is kinda underground (hard to explain D8) so its really short and has tables and chairs on top so i pulled two chairs to the side of the building where there is a ledge and had lunch there. my first bento ever! :D

*~in the Bento:~*

~Bottom level: leftover half of a "fresh salad wrap" from Satellite coffee that i had for lunch on the first day, four grape tomatoes

~Top level:baby carrots (they also came with the wrap yesterday but i had a banana yesterday so i didnt eat them) and a mini bagel with cream cheese and low calorie strawberry jelly (which was my desert)

that wrap was better on the second day so that was a pleasant surprise ^__^ and i didnt finish all the carrots or the last grape tomato cause i was craving sweets by then so i ate the mini bagel and then was full. mmmmm tasty tasty bento lunch <3

then i went to the bookstore to see if my books were in. and they all were so yay! :D i now officially have all my books and a clicker....with a clicker sticker thats pink and blue so my clicker pwns your clicker >D i also got sweatpants cause i needed some for my Tai Chi class later in the day.

then i had 4 HOURS AND 45 MINUTES until my next class LOL so i finished reading my Western Civ homework (chapter 1) and then dicked around for a bit and then modified my new sweatpants (i cut off the bottoms cause I ARE SHORT and pants never fit me) put them and a shirt on and then went to Tai Chi.

so when i was trying to get to Tai Chi.....I COULDNT FIND THE DAMN ROOM D8 that building is conveluted (sp?) and the room numbers make absolutely no sense what so ever but eventually i found it, thankfully i wasnt late....but apparently i wasnt in this class....i was in the class in the second half of the semester....BUT! :D they let me join anyway because they're nice and i'm just gonna take it both halves of the semester. mmmm we only learned the first movement but i think i already <3 Tai Chi.

then i got lost leaving the building and ended up on the wrong side....oh well i just decided to have dinner in the Student Union since it was right there. mmm pasta salad from Saggio's.

then back here and.....well here i am! :D

(oh yeah i mature contented this bitch cause i kinda curse like a sailor and kinda just realized it XD)

1 comment:

ReaderWriter said...

oh man, your bento is super cute! makes me want to get one now, hmm... *scratches chin* dude, tai chi? I'm definitely jealous, but i am gonna go to yoga this semester so not too jealous ;)