Wednesday, August 19, 2009

well...i guess this is UNM

moved into my new room here at UNM today. first floor, which sucks, but i have a pretty tree outside my window at least. i ordered a bunking kit (to loft my bed up so i can have space under it) but it STILL isnt here and i was the first person to sign up for one today. FAIL. and now i know that its not going to happen >_<.....and the person who lives above me is either a very noisy mover inner or they have heavy feet, i'm hoping its the moving in.

but on a happy note, one of my apartment mates, Larisa seems REALLY nice and she made us all sushi ^__^ (she's vegetarian as well. yay!) both of my foreign roommates are asian (cause i'm living in the global learning community here) so thats cool. the restaurant across the street is good, diner food and stuff. went to target and got some good stuff, food and other things.

and yay i have fast interwebs again! :D well thats all for now.

No comments: