Friday, August 28, 2009

kinda skipped a day there but ehh not much to report on that day anyway XD

today was......interesting? sure lets call it interesting XD

first off i somehow got myself completely obsessed with the new Kirk/McCoy star trek fandom yesterday and now i cant get over how fucking cute it is. gah. so i spent most of my day with naked Jim and Bones chibis frolicking through my head (ok well more like frolicking on Kirk's part and sulking all cranky like on Bones's part XD) so i have officially sunk to a new level of nerd......i'm pretty sure i'm gonna go as starfleet personel for halloween as well...yep...nerd.

anyway there was that....and oh yeah western civ discussion pff i already told the TA that i'm a giant history nerd so hopefully she likes me already cause of that. keep your fingers crossed that i dont make an ass of myself in that class. almost convinced myself to sleep through it and then was like "WHAT ARE YOU SAYING WOMAN!?" and got my ass ready to go lol

then there was lunch....pretty tasty wrap sammich thinger from Satellite coffee (they're gonna have so much of my money by the end of the semester) different sammich than the one i had before and much tastier might i add (though the other was tasty as well) and my new favorite drink a London Fog ^__^ ate that outside with IMing friends (i brought my compy with me today) and debating wether it is appropriate to read Kirk/McCoy fics in public or not.

then i wandered over to anthropology and took my usual seat (i have a usual seat already lol) and made a new friend ^__^ her name is kayla. she obviously liked twilight which slightly scared me but then again i do know some twilight fans that i like so i wont put it against her XD

then something extra good happened today ^__^ thats all i really need to say about it. it was extra good.

..........................um.........oh yesterday yeah

Astronomy and Astronomy lab were good. interesting, i like science ^__^ *neeeeeerd* and then tai chi was gooooood i felt all loose and calm afterwards ^__^ and i officially registered for it.....thats pretty much what yesterday was like...a little boring XD

bleh i'm kinda tired but its the weekend and i can stay up late cause i dont have to get up for any reason.....but i've been so busy all week.....boo lol

1 comment:

ReaderWriter said...

your the best kind of nerd.