Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Captain's Log. Stardate eight fi-....i mean...Alice's log, Sept. 16th.

-Engineering Job faire. awwww poor little red shirts, they're all gonna die....oh......wait......i dont ACTUALLY go to Starfleet Academy :( (lol)

-Jesus freaks giving out bibles on campus. so glad i wore my pentacle today >3

-is that a shirt or a dress? O.o?

-I had to roll my sleeves down today. :D

-map quiz......probably failed, oh well, better than a zero.

-preppy straight couples make me wanna hurl up my bagel. so normal it hurts! D:

-honey, you may have sexy legs but you cant pull off a shirt that tight. you could have been smokin' hot too :/

-I'm pretty sure i just heard a football player say he had an STD <_<....>_>

-really really butch girls with pink girly phones <3

-everyone at the Satellite Coffee in the Student Union knows who i am now XD i win!

-Puppies! :D I want one! D:

-thought i saw HER (D8!) out of the corner of my eye. almost freaked out. of course it wasnt HER (D8!). she's back in the land of pretence (lol new england)

-i have an intense urge for snacks that are really bad for me. damn you skinny bitch with giant bag of chili cheese fritos, damn you!

-its not even noon! fuck i'm bored! D:

-waited in line half an hour for frybread. so totally worth it. (and my craving for junk food is gone....probably cause frybread is junk food <_<..>_>)

-omg! my burps taste like frybread now! :D yay!

-Apparently there is at least one Akatsuki member in UNM's marching band......they're not doing a very good job of hiding....must be tobi :/

1 comment:

ReaderWriter said...

hahaha! i love you hun. It would be tobi! and i looooove chili cheese fritos!