Monday, September 14, 2009

my mind is an odd place.

so i had a dream where i was Chekov...again....last night.

but this dream was like really really awkward. i was....i guess trying to figure out who my lover was (cause apparently i had forgotten, didnt get explained in my dream but i'm guessing weird space anomaly *nod nod*) aaaanyway, the way this was set up was almost like a game show or something, but like...a really awkward game show, like i was really uncomfortable the whole time. (which made for a really uncomfortable and not very relaxing sleep last night >_<) so when i finally figured out who it was (also apparently no one could just tell me who it was cause i remember distinctly asking the Captain if he knew who my lover was but he was like nope, when i found out that yes he did....wtf dream!? XD) so when it finally came clear, my lover was apparently Doctor McCoy (which is weird cause while i ship Chekov/anyone, i'm in the middle of writing a Scotty/Chekov fic :/) aaanyway i got like three minutes of actual comfortable sleep (since i was now all snuggly with the doctor...i'm surprised he wasnt compleining) and then my alarm went off >_< dammit!

this is what i get for reading/writing trek fanfiction before i go to bed lol

also the lack of decent sleep is probably why i forgot my wallet this morning and had to walk all the fucking way back here ugh. well at least i'm getting the exercise.....right? XD

1 comment:

ReaderWriter said...

your dreams are very strange. :)
I'm sorry you didn't sleep well though.