Tuesday, September 1, 2009

uhhhhhhhhh.......

......i could have sworn a loft bed came with a ladder and a gaurd rail so you dont die when you roll over in your sleep.

but apparently not. apparently loft just means "we're gonna jack your bed up so you cant sleep on it or get up there without almost falling and killing yourself" nice huh? wish they had told me that or we could have built our own damn loft and brought it with us. i need a gaurd rail....seriously extra long twins dont fit me i roll around and shit...i've almost fallen off like twice when it was ground level and that would have hurt enough. i kinda like my spine and skull intact. i'm totally worried about my safety up on that thing. and i've been in loft beds before. i <3 them. they make me feel like i'm special and in a tree house....this one just just rickety and scary.....i also need something to make sure the bottom and the top dont wiggle around on each other eep! cause thats totally what they're doing when i try and get on it >_< arg.

well its a good thing my mom comes soon i'm sure we can find something to make a gaurd out of cause i'm not sleeping up there until i have one. i like being alive. i'm totally sleeping under here tonight. jeeze this is why no one wants a loft huh? :/

i mean yeah i'm glad its up cause i need the space it gives me buuuuut......kinda fail on the how the shit am i supposed to sleep up there factor. kinda massive fail.

2 comments:

ReaderWriter said...

yes, i would like your spine to stay intact as well

Helen said...

When I lived in the dorms I was intimidated by the bunk beds too. We had no guard rail but amazingly my clumsy butt never fell off in the year and a half of sleeping on the top bunk. Good luck with all that and oh yeah your lunch photos are adorable! I want one.