Friday, April 3, 2009

its finally hit me....

i really WONT be coming back here next year.....CSF really will NOT exist......i have to go somewhere else....but i dont want to go anywhere else...i like it here....this is the only place i liked....i have friends here.....i feel AT HOME here......i dont WANT to go to UNM i dont WANT to!!!! and yes i guess that makes me a little childish but can you really blame me for not wanting to leave my HOME, for not wanting the place that i feel RIGHT in? can you really blame me for being silly and not wanting to leave? its scary to have the UNM application staring at me in the face, its terrifying its like its telling me to give up....BUT I DONT BELIEVE IN GIVING UP SO WHY DO I HAVE TO!?

i feel so stupid to be crying over something that i knew was coming and that i saw coming from miles away. and yet here i am, tears dripping down my face as i write this......why does life have to suck some times? why do politicians have to SUCK SO HARD THAT THEY ALL NEED TO JUST FUCKING STOP BEING ASSHOLES ALREADY! fucking legislation, thanks for signing my HOMEs death warrent, thanks alot assholes. yeah sure there are some awesome ones that fought for us and those i appreciate with all my heart but obviously there weren't enough of them to have it actually matter.

how am i supposed to fill out this application to some place that isnt my HOME when i cant stop crying/it makes me depressed.

i dont think they realize what they've done, even the manly guys have admitted that they've cried over CSF.....do they really realize how many hearts they've broken?

i'm supposed to go turn this in my 1:30......i dont think i'll be able to get back there by then.......i barely held it together while there.........i dont want to leave my HOME i dont want to.

No comments: