Friday, April 24, 2009

really weird dream last night

so yeah my school is closing and i have to go somewhere else and it scares me alot. so last night i had a dream about it. i apparently got this free ride to this school in san antonio, and yeah it was a good deal but like i've said many times i dont want to go back to texas i dont want to leave new mexico i love it here. but then in my dream i didnt get accepted to UNM because i sent in my application too late (which is one of my fears at the moment) and so i kind of had to take this. only (and this is where it gets weird) i could only take the train there, and i had to take the train from this weird station that i had never heard of before and didnt even know existed. it was like this REALLY nice old kinda steampunk-y train station. but also i had to leave immediately and i didnt have time to pack my stuff so my mom was going to have to and then send it to me.......which freaked me out because i have things that she doesnt need to know about in my room O.O. but i had to or i was going to be collegeless and i'm afraid if i take a year off i wont get back into it you know? so my mom and i rushed to the station and got my ticket and also what was my schedule and room number for the school and i had to run to catch the train, i did catch it but it was still scary, i had never been to this college, i was going back to texas like i DIDNT want to and i didnt know ANYONE on this train. then i woke up....ugh that was just......i hate dreams like that.

No comments: