Saturday, October 10, 2009

i cant stop yawning D:

i'm not even tired, i've had my caffine. vtf is going on!?

anyway. went to the cafeteria today. lol that place scares me XD. not like really scares me but like all the "normal" people eat there and i kinda stand out in my crazy colors that dont match but still (if i do say so myself) look freaking awesome together. anyway, that was fun....found out that there is a cereal and baked goods bar....i didnt realize that. so after i found out how badly they FAAAIIIILLL at making grilled cheese and was still hungry after the potatoes i had (i was feeling too lazy to wait in the eggs line :/) i went and got myself some froot loops and a muffin. i think i might take a bagel or two next time i'm there <_<....>_> shhhhh dont tell anyone.

also....they have banners hanging in there with the dorm names on them....reminded me of the house banners in Hogwarts XD sadly my apartments do not get a banner in there because we're not a dorm, we're apartments. lol still, made me happy.

OH! and with my cereal....they had a choice of soy milk (yay!), whole milk, and 1% milk.....they were out of everything but whole
-___- ugh. so i got just a tiny tiny bit of it in my froot loops just enough to get them a little wet and then ate the froot loops with my fork.....surprisingly easy.

hmmm and another thing: i completely understand and respect the idea behind going trayless, less water to use, helps the environment and all that jazz and yeah i love the environment, i'm as eco friendly as the next weird hippie witch girl (eco nazi roommate excluded, fucking psycho o.o) but trays would REALLY make my life easyier. and by really i mean FUCKING GIVE ME A GODDAMN TRAY! how am i supposed to carry everything with just two hands and no tray!? either give me more arms or give me a tray! *grumble grumble* not fucking cool man, not fucking cool.

*knits away on her blankie* i actually feel like working on it! *gasp!* so yay blankie knitting :D

hmmmm random long pointless entry is random long and pointless.


:]

No comments: