Monday, October 5, 2009

weird ass dream last night O.o?

ok so i was Chekov (Anton Yelchin nu!trek version)...but i was also me....and my roommate was Spock (which makes no sense because she's so freaking illogical! D:) anyway it started out that i was making pancakes....or something similar that you fry in a skillet. i was just happily cooking along and then Spock/roomie showed up and i was like "hey i'm making pancakes or vhatever, you vant some?" (yes i had the adorable accent! woo!) and she was like "no. pancakes are illogical." and i was like O.o? because......since when is food illogical? XD (i chalk it up to me not really liking her that much and my brain wanting to make her the enemy XD) anyway i was like *ADORABLE SPACE POUT OF DOOM* and she/Spock was like "meh." and walked off to her/Spock's room. so then i was like....determined to share my pancakes because i had made alot of them in anticipation of sharing them with people (my other roomies never showed up but if i remember correctly they were supposed to be Sulu and Nurse Chapel...from the name tags on their doors) anyway i ended up going outside the room into the hall with my plate of piled high warm pancakes. the hall was kinda like a cross between what the actual hall of the apartments looks like and the halls in the Enterprise (my apartment looked just like it does now) so i was knocking on doors asking people if they would like to share pancakes with me and everyone was either busy, just about to go on shift, or didnt like pancakes (VTF!? who doesnt like pancakes!?) anyway i ended up coming back to my apartment all sad to eat my (still warm lol i love dreams) pancakes by myself but when i got here Kirk and Scotty were in the living room and they were like "Hey Pavel! we've been here waiting to share those pancakes where have you been!?" and i was like "uhhhhhhh......" and then was like "YAY!" and so me and Kirk and Scotty shared my pancakes, the end. XD

oh and Scotty was Devon (but looked like Scotty....though TOS Scotty when everyone else before had been nu!trek) and Mel was Kirk (again TOS, and i have no idea why i made Mel, Kirk XD though i like it.)

No comments: